This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

We’re getting into the last, long stretch of the semester. Projects, papers, quizzes, and exams are piling up. We start preparing for finals week while planning summer internships, vacations, and jobs. It’s a hectic time, but it’s one that can be oh so exciting if you let it! Classes are wrapping up, and the warm weather urges you to go outside and enjoy it.

To keep the motivation for the rest of the semester, check out the following quotes to push through the next two weeks…(bonus points if you set your favorite as your screensaver).

Don’t let yourself get in your own way especially during this time of the semester – take care of yourself and motivate yourself to push through!

With that being said, sometimes motivation is hard to come by. In those moments, you must rely on the systems and daily routines you’ve set in place to complete your to-do lists and crush the rest of the semester.

I’m a true believer in the idea that everything happens for a reason. So even when things get overwhelming and hectic, it’s important to remind yourself that these times are creating you and building you to become the person you’re meant to be.

No one longs for finals week – it’s not enjoyable. However, by focusing on the why may help you in the coming weeks. Why are you at Clemson and where are you hoping to go from here?

A little girl power goes a long way. Remember that the greatest thing you can invest in is yourself! You got this!

Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.