1. Major: Sociology
2. Hometown: Orange County, California
3. Why you chose Clemson University: Well, I always knew I wanted to go
somewhere new for college and when I was being recruited in high school,
for volleyball, Clemson fell into the pile. I took two visits and immediately
knew that this was going to be my new family. The way that everyone smiled
and was happy to be on campus is immediately what made the decision so
easy. Even when I was told I would have to retire from college volleyball, I
never would have left this place.
4. Favorite thing about writing for Her Campus Clemson– Gosh I love writing for
Her Campus because you can talk to interesting people, find stories you want
to write about, give advice to young, beautiful women.
5. What else are you involved in on campus? Well, with trying to graduate in
three years, I had to slack off a bit this semester with my 21 hours constantly
kicking my butt. However, I also write for the Tiger and work part time for
the New Student and Family Programs Office.
6. Favorite Clemson restaurant/bar- Well favorite restaurant for sure is BGR!! I
walk in and they start making my food for me before I have even gotten to
the register. I have a ton of food allergies and BGR literally is the only place I
can eat in Clemson! But favorite bar… toughy because I love to be relaxed and
hang out at TD’s, but always ultimately end up at 356 for the cool drinks and
7. What do you do in your free time? I spend a lot of time watching Netflix,
obviously, but I work out at Fike any chance I can, I also love going and sitting
out on Y Beach and just relaxing.
8. Favorite place to go in Clemson? I am always down to go downtown! Whether it is with
the girls or just my fiancé, I am always ready to have some fun!
9. Celebrity crush: hmmm… Is there such thing as too many? If I had to narrow
it down to one it would most definitely be Brad Pitt. He will never go out of
10. Favorite Clemson tradition: Singing the Alma Mater after pretty much any
event. There is something about it that just gives me chills!
11. Ideal/best first date you have been on: I was randomly picked up one
morning and told we were going to get breakfast. Instead I get in the car and
there is an Acai bowl with pineapple waiting for me. Then we headed down
to the beach for hours. We ate some tacos on the sand and then ended up
going to a super fancy restaurant in our beach clothes and everyone was
staring at us! It was awesome lol
12. What do you want to do in your career? I would love to go into marketing
and eventually work my way into sports. I come from a very much sport
oriented family and location, so that is a dream.
13. Current favorite fashion trend? I am loving the cut out tanks with bright
colored bralettes with some denim shorts and a structured hat!