The Perfect Holiday Gifts for Your Four-Legged Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Are you struggling with finding a gift for your pup? Worry no more! This list will give you a few present ideas that will make their tail wag all season long.

Blankets

Blankets are perfect gifts for your dog! They get chilly during the cold winter months just like us, so giving them their own cozy blanket to snuggle up with will not only keep them warm but also make them so happy!

Treats

This one may be pretty common, but what dog doesn’t love getting treats? However, be aware of any allergies or sensitivities that your pup may have before purchasing treats for them. Once they hear that bag of yummy biscuits shaking, their tail is sure to start wagging!

Dog Toys

This gift idea is also another common present for dogs, but they LOVE it! Our pets like to have fun, too, so why not get them some toys to play with? Tennis balls, squeaky toys, or stuffed animals make great gifts that are sure to spark some excitement in your doggy!

A New Collar

Why not spice up their wardrobe with a new, trendy collar? Also, I suggest a collar tag that includes the dog’s name, the owner’s name, and phone number. I feel like every dog NEEDS one of these collar tags just in case they may get out so that whoever finds them will know who he/she belongs to.

Food/Water Bowls

Dogs deserve a clean, cute place to eat just like humans do. If your pet has had the same old bowls for a while, change it up with some new, cleaner ones! Dogs love to eat, so why not give them a nice space for it?

Hey there! My name is Morgan Allison, and I am an Early Childhood Education major at Clemson University. I enjoy ALL things "girl", like shopping (a lot), getting my nails done, style & fashion, and so much more!
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).