Style

Okay But Why is Shein’s Sweater Dress Game So Strong?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Allow me to interrupt your regularly scheduled cram session to point out how strong Shein’s sweater dress game is.

If you aren’t familiar with Shein, they’re an online company similar to FashionNova and Lulu’s that pride themselves in being trendy and low cost. I was on the hunt for a cute sweater dress for an upcoming holiday party when I stumbled upon Shein’s wide variety. Sweater dresses combine the fun of dresses with the coziness that we love about sweaters. So, I just want to take a moment to highlight the cute and affordable options Shein has to offer. 

The Little Black Dress

You can rock the little black dress this season and not freeze to death!

Available for $31.00

Colorblock Rib-Knit Sweater Dress Without Belt

Who knew the block look could be this cute?!

Available for $20.00. 

The Bodycon with a Ruffle

I’m not 100% sure what’s going on, but I like it!

Available for $20.00.

V-Cut Back

The soft grey and the belt — it’s everything!

Available for $28.00.

The Gigot Sleeve Turtleneck

How could you not love?!

Available for $25.00.

The Off-the-Shoulder Glam

Date night? Christmas party? Girls night? This dress would be perfect for any occasion!

Available for $16.00.

The One with Pockets

A dress with pockets goes straight to the check-out bag! 

Available $26.00.

The Popcorn Knit Lantern Sleeve 

Perfect for strutting into the new year! And with sleeves like that, you’ll stand out in the best way!

Available for $30.00.

Shein’s got hundreds of styles in dozens of colors with decent reviews! They’ve got everything a sweater dress loving girl could want! Now, back to your regularly scheduled studying. 

Niara is a Marketing major with a minor in Brand Communications and Business Writing. She's from Columbia, South Carolina and spends most of her free time arguing with her twin sister and daydreaming.
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).