This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.
YOU

Never have I ever seen a show that messes with my mind and emotions all at the same time. If you like dramas, thrillers, or very intense/intriguing shows, go ahead and add YOU to your list. I can’t put into words what this show is about because it’s just so crazy! You’ll understand what I mean after you watch it…

Trinkets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz1IkeXs6yI

In my opinion, this show is SUPER underrated. I have not met anyone who has seen it, and it blows my mind because this show is great! The show is about three high school girls who all have two things in common: they shoplift and they have family issues. The three girls all come from different cliques within their school, but once they meet each other in rehab, they realize that they aren’t very different. This show is great for females who love drama!

Love is Blind

If you haven’t already seen this show, you must be in the 1%. Unlike Trinkets, almost everyone I know has seen this show. It is a social experiment where single men and women go on dates with other people in pods (rooms where they can hear each other but not see each other). The ultimate test is to see whether or not love is blind, and if it is, the two individuals will choose to get engaged without having seen their partner before! They are then given 4 weeks to meet each other’s families, plan a wedding, and decide whether or not they’re going to say I do. It is a must-watch!

The Circle

Just like Love is Blind, The Circle is a social experiment but also a social media competition. The show consists of a few “players” who get to pick what their profile looks like and what they want their identity to be. Throughout the game, they can only communicate with the other players through messaging. They are not able to hear the other person or see the other person unless the group decides to kick them out because they seem shady and like a catfish. The ultimate prize is $100,000. Watch to see who wins and if they’re real!

Girl Boss

I just finished this series last month. Not only is it hilarious but it’s also inspiring. Britt Robertson, the main character, faces the ultimate life decision. She has to figure out what the heck she wants to do with her life. She realizes her love for thrifting, so she decides to thrift and sells vintage clothing. If you believe being a girl boss is possible, this show will prove it! It’s all around an inspiring show.

My name is Marlee Brummer and I am currently a sophomore at Clemson University studying women's leadership. I am from Hilton Head Island, SC and in my spare time I like to listen to music, journal, go on walks, and spend time with friends!
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).