Meet the Her Campus Clemson Team!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

We know you love Her Campus Clemson, but here’s a chance to get to know the people behind the content! If you’d like to join us, e-mail Paige at paigedolton@hercampus.com

Paige Dolton
Paige is a senior at Clemson University majoring in communication studies and minoring in business and technical writing. Hailing from Northern Virginia, she is the campus correspondent and founder of Her Campus Clemson, as well as VP of membership programming for her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and a contributing writer for The Tiger. She loves writing and photography, and after studying abroad in France this summer, she hopes to someday be a photographer and writer for a travel magazine. She has a strong passion (obsession) for social media, and when she’s not tweeting or Facebook stalking, you can find her watching Criminal Minds and Glee, inhaling Chipotle burritos (FINALLY AT CLEMSON!), jamming out to swing music, or shopping for new gameday outfits. GO TIGERS!

Beth Bouknight
Beth is a junior at Clemson University majoring in Graphic Communications. From Columbia, South Carolina, she is the Co-Manager/Publicity and Events Director of Her Campus Clemson, as well as a sister of the Chi Omega sorority.  She plans to study abroad in Italy the summer of 2013 and study International Marketing. Her plans after college (hopefully) consist of working with the advertising/marketing department of any major fashion magazine. She loves anything to do with advertising and social media, so when she is not consumed in the world of Pintrest, Facebook, or Twitter, you can find her watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette, CSI or Law and Order SVU. She is excited about the new addition of Her Campus to Clemson University and has promised to do everything she can to help make Her Campus Clemson a success! Go Tigers!

Elizabeth Fulton
Elizabeth is a senior at Clemson University majoring in economics and minoring in global politics. Her hometown is Kensington, Maryland just four miles north of Washington, D.C. She is Publicity Manager of Her Campus Clemson, in addition to being the 1st Vice President of Service of her national co-ed service fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega, a member of the Public Relations committee for Student Government, the campus coordinator for the SustainU OneShirt National Collegiate Clothing Challenge, and a member of Future Business Leaders of America – Phi Beta Lambda. If she’s not in class, you can most likely find her at Starbucks. She loves making people laugh even if it’s unintentional. The beautiful weather and school spirit on campus made it impossible to not fall in love with Clemson University, but she’ll always be a city girl at heart.

Hannah Winchester
Hannah is currently a senior at Clemson University. She grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina and converted from a Tarheel to Clemson fan. She is a member of Delta Zeta and loves being involved on campus. During her free time she enjoys running, eating food, going out during the weekend, shopping, traveling and going to movies. She loves being around people and socializing. After college, she would like to live in a big city and pursue a career in fashion merchandising and PR. She loves Italian culture and suggests that if you want to travel abroad, go to Italy! She thinks everyone should dream big and never give up on their goals. Her role model is Audrey Hepburn and she loves her movie, Breakfast at Tiffany’s. She loves chocolate and the designer, French Connection.

Laura Hicks
Laura is a senior at Clemson University majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in business and technical writing.  From Charlotte, North Carolina, Laura is on the writing staff of Clemson’s Her Campusbranch.  She currently serves as the Vice President of Public Relations and Programming for Panhellenic Executive Counsel, as well as serving as a senator for Clemson’s Undergraduate Student Senate.  She is also very involved with her sorority, putting her passion for Recruitment to good use while previously serving as their Vice President of Membership.  Laura’s other involvements include Freshman Council 2009 and PRSSA.  Laura has a passion for fashion, when she isn’t a walking talking J.Crew model, she is most often seen sporting her favorite designer Lilly Pulitzer.  Laura has a strong focus in social media and is interested in a career in Public Relations.  She will be traveling abroad this summer to Brussels as well as interning in Charlotte upon her return, hopefully making weekend trips down to Clemson!

Brian Murphy
Brian is a junior Communication Studies major from Hingham, MA. You’ll often see him running around campus busy doing work for his fraternity, Alpha Sigma Phi, Clemson Dance Marathon, or Communication Studies Ambassadors. He is a member of Order of Omega and has also served on the Inter Fraternity Council. He loves enjoying the South Carolina weather, hanging at the lake, eating at Esso and watching the Tigers play. After working for a country radio station the past two summers, he hopes to go work in Nashville as a music executive. He is excited about writing for Her Campus and hopes he can give Clemson’s ladies an insight into what guys are really thinking.

Elizabeth Blasi
Elizabeth is currently a junior at Clemson University majoring in Marketing with a minor in English. Being from Fort Lauderdale, FL, Elizabeth decided to come to Clemson because of it’s amazing academic reputation and it’s family community. Along with working for Her Campus, Elizabeth is a member of Chi Omega Sorority and currently serves as the Panhellenic Delegate. If you were to ask Elizabeth what her favorite spot on campus would be, she would respond with “Death Valley, where the 25 most exciting seconds in college football take place”!

Tyler Norton
Tyler is a junior at Clemson University majoring in Architecture and minoring in writing. In addition to being a writer for Her Campus, she is involved with Alpha Chi Omega sorority, AIAS, and the Italian club. She loves to read and write as well as dance and is practically music obsessed. She loves Clemson (who wouldn’t) and LOVES Clemson Football. She also likes watching virtually every sport, although she is not particularly athletic (which is a nice way of saying she just lacks coordination in general.) Among her other interests are fro-yo dates with her lovely roommates and friends, crafting (thanks to Pinterest and stumble upon which got her hooked) and when she’s not living it up in Clemson, she loves spending time with family and friends in her hometown of Charleston, SC. Being a true low-country girl, she naturally loves the beach and being on the water in general, and during the summer you can find her spending all of her freetime there. She doesn’t know what she wants to do when she grows up, but her love of travel, design, art and writing is sure to take her to many amazing places and on more than a few incredible adventures, starting with a semester abroad in Italy in the fall and a program in New York the following summer.

Raleigh Daniel
Raleigh is a senior at Clemson where she is majoring history and minoring in religion. From Ocala, Florida she has loved photography since she first held a camera, which led to her to the photographer job for Her Campus Clemson. With a passion for sports Raleigh is dedicated to all things Clemson, especially the athletics. Her other obsessions include, but are not limited to, lol cats, Ryan Gosling, 80s movies, the TV show Lost, and crafting. After college Raleigh plans to join the Peace Corps and eventually attend law school to study Children’s Advocacy Law when returning to the states.

Bilan Williams
Bilan is a junior at Clemson and is majoring in Political Science. She is a native of Charleston, so she loves spending time at the beach or on a boat. As a Clemson Tigers fan since birth and a history junkie, Bilan knows a considerable bit more about Clemson football than the average female fan. Her favorite hobbies include walks in downtown Charleston, soccer, golf, and fishing and crabbing. She also enjoys watching Kardashians repeats a million times (mostly to see Mason Disick), traveling, picking out future homes, and lazy Sundays with a few good Lifetime flicks. She loves a good book and knows just about every word in Bridesmaids. “It’s called civil rights, this is the 90s.”

Gia Boulos
Gia is a senior Political Science major, English and Women’s Studies minor at Clemson. She is thrilled to be a part of Her Campus Clemson and looks forward to contributing to the polls (her favorite) and the articles. When not involved with the Women’s Legal Society, or the Tigers for Elimination of Campus Sexual Violence, she spends her time hanging out with her dog, playing temple run, tailgating with friends, and tweeting incessantly.

Amanda Hobbs
Amanda is a junior from Fort Myers, Florida studying Industrial Engineering.  She is a writer for Her Campus Clemson, serves on the St. Jude Up ‘til Dawn Clemson Executive Board, and is Career Development Chair for Chi Omega.  She is involved in the Institute for Healthcare Improvement Open School and hopes to eventually work as a quality consultant in the healthcare industry.  Beyond intellectual interests, Amanda enjoys boating/tubing, painting, her dad’s cooking, hammock-ing, and watching college football.  She bakes the best molasses cookies (grandma’s recipe), makes spreadsheets to organize anything and everything, takes a leisure skill every semester, and loves late-night Cookout (:

Lanie Woods
Lanie is a junior Communications Studies major at Clemson University. She has been a Clemson fan since birth and has attended football games every fall for as long as she can remember. Clemson has been a huge family tradition since her Great-Grandfather graduated from the University in 1919! Needless to say Clemson spirit is in her blood and you will find her at every home game cheering (very loudly) for her Tigers. At Clemson she is a member of Alpha Delta Pi Sorority and the Clemson Dancers Club! A self-professed fitness junkie, Lanie loves to be active, take as many Zumba classes as possible and most days you can find her in the gym. When she is not studying or working out Lanie enjoys getting frozen yogurt (she may or may not be addicted), watching Glee and Gossip Girl, reading as many magazines as possible and being with her friends enjoying everything Clemson’s beautiful campus has to offer. When she graduates Lanie hopes to work in social media and fashion and travel the world. Most of all she is very excited about being a part of the Her Campus Clemson Team!

Maggie Tehan
Maggie is a Junior at Clemson University majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Media Studies. She is from right outside the nation’s capital, in Bethesda, MD and loves the good ol’ USA. She serves as VP Public Relations and Marketing for her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, as well as the Social Chair for the Women’s Club Lacrosse Team. After realizing she tends to give her own play-by-play to every sporting event, Maggie hopes have a career in Sports Broadcasting or Sports Journalism. Oh, did I mention…she loves smiling, smiling’s her favorite. Don’t think you can get through one conversation with Maggie without hearing one of her famous puns. Her interests range from her obsession with Andy Samberg and Saturday Night Live, to scary movies, the Philadelphia Eagles and the Clemson Tigers, and spending time with her huge Irish and Italian family. Hopefully you’ll see her reporting from the sideline for the NFL someday! 

Elizabeth Catalano
Elizabeth is a junior at Clemson University majoring in Communication Studies. She grew up in Arlington, Virginia just a couple miles outside of Washington, D.C. Since attending Clemson she has fully embraced the Southern lifestyle. She is a member as well as the Business Manager of Clemson’s only all-female a cappella group, TakeNote. When she isn’t singing with TakeNote you can find her jamming solo in her car while driving through campus, feeding her seriously unhealthy froyo addiction at Three Spoons, or taking her two dogs Coco and Gunny on walks by the lake or through the Botanical Gardens. Elizabeth also has a passion for photography, design, fashion and writing. Her life goals include becoming a member of Saturday Night Live and owning her very own cupcake shop. In the meantime she could not be more excited to be a new member of the Her Campus Clemson team!

Weslee Sewell
Weslee is currently a sophomore at what people might argue the best place on Earth, majoring in Health Science and minoring in Journalism!  She was raised in the small town of Ridgeland, South Carolina (probably unheard of by most), but only a short drive away from the popular, HIlton Head Island.  She is a typical sorority-loving member of Alpha Delta Pi and, naturally, obsessed with all things monogrammed! When you can’t find her at a Clemson baseball or football game, at El Jimador (her infatuation with this place is just scary), or watching Revenge, you will most likely find her studying for anatomy or some type of health class.  She tweets a little too much, and puts up way too many pictures on Facebook, but she doesn’t think she could survive without some type of social media. After graduating from Clemson, she hopes to either go into pediatric dietetics or even better, write for a health magazine, such as Parents! She’s super excited to be writing for Her Campus and can’t wait to see what her next few years at Clemson have to offer! GO TIGERS! 

Paige is a senior at Clemson University majoring in communication studies and minoring in business and technical writing. Hailing from Northern Virginia, she is the campus correspondent and founder of Her Campus Clemson, as well as VP of membership programming for her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and a contributing writer for The Tiger. She loves writing and photography, and after studying abroad in France this summer, she hopes to someday be a photographer and writer for a travel magazine. She has a strong passion (obsession) for social media, and when she's not tweeting or Facebook stalking, you can find her watching Criminal Minds and Glee, inhaling Chipotle burritos, jamming out to swing music, or shopping for new gameday outfits. GO TIGERS!