This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

What is your name and position?

Caroline Clark, Social Media Coordinator

Where is your hometown?

Travelers Rest, SC

What is your Instagram?

@CarolineInAMess

How long have you been with Her Campus?

For about 4 years

What is your favorite thing about Her Campus?

Her Campus is a wonderful organization that represents all different types of women and sets the tone for women empowerment in publishing at Clemson.

What is your favorite article that you’ve written?

I wrote an article interviewing one of the serving Student Body Presidents that was really fun to do and a great connection to make.

What is your favorite punctuation mark?

; or !! so underrated

What is the best advice you’ve been given?

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

What is your definition of collegiette?

I would say that this is a helpful description word that relates to college or the students at the college.

What is your favorite Clemson tradition?

My favorite Clemson tradition would be building the homecoming floats and seeing them all displayed on Bowmen Field.

Freshman English & Psychology major at Clemson UniversityGamma Phi Beta sorority  
Kate Freed

Clemson '21

Hi! My name is Kate Freed and I'm from Raleigh, NC. I'm a sophomore Communication major at Clemson University. I love all things fitness, food, and fashion. I teach kickboxing and barre and am passionate about motivating others to be their best selves.