This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

We all have different body types, and especially with Valentine’s Day coming up, girls are all wondering what ‘special present’ we want to give our guys. Sexy lingerie is usually high up on the list for a guy’s idea of spicing up the night. So here’s a guide to finding the right type of outfit that will show off your best ‘ass’ests 

Banana Shaped 

Rocking a split down the middle baby-doll could really flatter your figure. It shows off your flat stomach, but also has the padding and push up needed to give your girls a little lift!

Pear Shaped 

Wearing sexy lingerie that flatters your hips is key! Add a wide strip garter belt to your bra & panty set, also make sure you add those lace top stockings, your guy will be glad you did! 

Apple Shaped 

This is the time to show off those legs! Something like a lacy body suit would flatter you best! It accentuates longer legs but also hides some tummy. Also make sure to get one that is a little low cut- God gave you those gifts for a reason. 

Hour-Glass

You have the opportunity to rock both on top and on the bottom. By wearing a corset you emphasis your small waist while flaunting your chest and your booty. 

For the girl with a little extra Curve

By wearing a baby-doll you can hide your stomach while still being confident and sexy. Confidence is key ladies! 

All of these styles and more were found on VictoriaSecret.com – and for that special Valentine’s Day gift there’s still time! Anderson Mall has a Victoria Secret (and they usually have great deals/sales going on) 

* Even pair your lingerie with Love Spell lotion or glittery body powder! HAVE FUN WITH IT, YOU SEXI MAMASITAS!