How to Enjoy Your Spring Break….at Home!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.
Sleep In

You have a whole week off from those morning classes and staying up late studying, so sleep a little later in the mornings. (Maybe even all day? Who cares you have nothing to do?)

Hang Out with Your Hometown Gals

Call up and text your hometown girlfriends and go on a shopping trip or have a girl’s night. Catching up with old friends is always fun to do when you have time at home!

Have a Self-Care Day

That’s right: take a shower, shave your legs, put on a facemask, paint your nails and whatever else you need to do to make yourself happy!

P.S. laying on clean sheets after a shower and shaved legs is THE BEST!

Go On an Adventure

Although you aren’t going anywhere new for Spring Break, you can find a fun place to hike or go on an adventure in your hometown! Just google some hiking or trails near you and go exploring.

Don’t let the fact that you’re not going anywhere for Spring Break get you down! Make the most out of your free time, relax, and de-stress so you can finish off the rest of the semester strong!

Morgan Wagner

Clemson '21

I'm a Senior Management major at Clemson University. I am currently apart of Women in Business, Campus Trendsetters through Her Campus, and attend FCA. I am from Greenville, SC and in my free time I enjoy spending time with friends and family, loving on my two cats, and watching Netflix!
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).