Fun Things To Do in Greenville, SC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

No matter how much you love Clemson, sometimes you may not know what to do with your football-less weekends. If you ever find yourself taking a day trip to Greenville (good decision!), check out some of these fun things to do:

1. Go to a concert

Greenville has some great artists coming over the next few months. Check out the list of upcoming events here.

2. Segway Tour

This is a super fun and rather unique way to spend an afternoon. Greenville Glides offers tours every day of the week and there are various types of tours to choose from.

3. Dine and Shop

If you’ve ever been to Greenville, this is likely a no-brainer. Check out these lists for the best of the best, according to TripAdvisor: Shopping in Greenville & Restaurants in Greenville

4. Comedy + Dinner Theater

Cafe and Then Some is Greenville’s only Comedy + Dinner Theater. Check this place out when you’re looking for a true belly laugh!

5. Attend a Greenville Swamp Rabbits Game

Calling all hockey fans! The Swamp Rabbits are the professional hockey team in Greenville, SC. Even if you’re not a big hockey fan, who doesn’t love a hot pretzel or other concessions snack (and maybe even getting on the jumbotron)?

Kate Freed

Clemson '21

Hi! My name is Kate Freed and I'm from Raleigh, NC. I'm a sophomore Communication major at Clemson University. I love all things fitness, food, and fashion. I teach kickboxing and barre and am passionate about motivating others to be their best selves.