Enter Our Giveaway With Stevia in the Raw!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Her Campus and In The Raw are partnering up to supply Her Campus Clemson readers an awesome giveaway!  The giveaway items include an In The Raw product package that includes Sugar In The Raw, Stevia In The Raw, Monk Fruit In The Raw, and Agave In The Raw, an In The Raw Tote bag, an In The Raw Hat, a stainless travel mug, and an In The Raw t-shirt.  You can enter to win by filling out the form below.  

For “extra” entries, post a picture to Instagram of your coffee or another food/drink you love to use with natural zero-calorie Monk Fruit In The Raw!  Be sure to tag @InTheRaw @HerCampus and #steviaintheraw in your post!
Fill out my online form.
Brittany is passionate about the development of communities, both online and offline. As the Director of Community Development & Strategic Programming for Her Campus Media, Brittany oversees the development and growth of the Her Campus Chapter and Alumni Networks. She also oversees internal professional development and mentorship programming for current students and postgrads, including the first annual 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women list. Currently, Brittany spearheads programming and production of Her Campus's tentpole conference series - Her Conference and Her Conference: High School - and the production of College Fashion Week 2015.Brittany's pastimes include listening to live music, reading books in their physical form, being outdoors, and consuming way too much coffee. She is an alumna of Boston College and currently lives in Austin, TX. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.