End of The Semester Feels as Told by ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S.’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

As the end of the semester is approaching, it feels as if this fall has literally flown right by us. As we take this time to relax over Thanksgiving break and prepare for our exams afterward, have a look at some moments from “F.r.i.e.n.d.s.” that you will definitely relate to during this time!

1. When you come back from Thanksgiving break and already have piles of homework

2. When you start to freak out because finals are just around the corner

3. When your professors start to cancel classes for more review time

4. When you wake up in hopes of a snow day even if there is no chance of it happening

5. When you frantically start to plan the end of the year parties around your busy study schedule

6. Spending late nights in the library with your ‘friends’

7. When you walk out of your last exam ready to nap for the next three days

Hemani Patel

Clemson '19

Hi readers! My name is Hemani Patel, and I am Senior Biochemistry major at Clemson University. When I'm not in the library (which is most of the time), I'm usually watching movies, with my friends, or practicing with my Bollywood fusion dance team! I'm also very adventurous, so I like to travel and be around new places and people.
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.