Dressed To Impress, Clemson Tigers Do It Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

It’s gameday in Death Valley and yet again you are faced with the ever-present question, “What do I wear?”

Well have no fear! We asked Clemson girls, and they said that… whether you’re dressing to impress the players during Tiger Walk, attract some new frat stars while tailgating on the quad, or attempting to land your five minutes of fame on ESPN, an orange or purple sundress is your best bet! But I am here to show you some other ways to look great while supporting the tigers!

Who doesn’t love a cute pair of shorts?! This pair is affordable and they are orange! Plus the pattern will make you stand out! Pair them with this purple tank from College Hautees and you are set!

Top: College Hautees
Shorts: Chic Wish

You can get away with this fun dress because there is orange in it! An orange chunky necklace adds even more spirit to your outfit. Slide on some gold sandals and head towards Death Valley!

Dress: Mod Cloth
Necklace: Amrita Singh
Sandals: TopShop

Want to go a more basic and solid route to cheer on your Tigers? This dress is your perfect purple staple to have in your closet and bust out not only every football season, but year-round. Pair it with cowboy boots or sandals, a plain white or orange sweater if it’s chilly, and just a subtle amount of jewelry to jazz it up, and this should be your no-brainer gameday outfit!

Dress: Stadium Chic available on College Hautees
Suggested Jewelry: Entourage Clothing & Gifts

Although we sometimes hate to admit it, it does get a little chilly in Tigertown. But have no fear, dressing for gameday in the fall is simple! Throw on your favorite jeans, a white top, and riding boots. Don’t think I’m forgetting the school spirit, an orange or purple scarf will finish the outfit off perfectly!

Jeans: Jay Jays
Top: La Garconne
Boots: Ssense
Scarf: J. Crew

Now onto the classics; who doesn’t love an orange sundress on gameday?! This simple orange dress is perfect, especially when it’s paired with a purple necklace. With how hot it gets in Clemson, sometimes less is more!

Dress: Top Shop
Necklace: Endless

Dresses aren’t your thing? Don’t worry, you can have the same effect in an orange skirt! This white lace top is light and perfect for the hot games! Throw on a pair of gold Jack Rogers and you are golden…pun intended.

Top: Rivers Island
Skirt: Rivers Island
Sandals: Zappos

Fall is here, have no fear. Even though the weather might be a little cooler, fall just means another chance to whip out some adorable purple skinnies! Paired with a white top, orange chunky necklace, and cowboy boots, you will definitely be turning heads!

Pants: J. Crew
Top: Madewell
Necklace: Lilac Bijoux
Boots: Wallis Fashion

According to our poll, we know that not everyone likes to wear a dress or big orange jewelry for gameday, and that is totally fine! College Hautees has one of the comfiest alternatives to a Clemson t-shirt you can get. You can wear this adorable off-the-shoulder top with jeans, shorts, or even a skirt! The best part about this top is that you can wear this on so many other occasions besides just gameday. We’re talking year-round, people. 

Shirt: Stadium Chic available onCollege Hautees

So be sure to check out all these great styles and make gameday your time to make a fashion statement!

Now, these girls really know how to dress for gameday!

I am a Junior at Clemson University majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Media Studies. I am from right outside the nation's capital, in Bethesda, MD and I love the good ol' USA. I serve as VP Public Relations and Marketing for my sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, as well as the Social Chair for the Women's Club Lacrosse Team. After realizing I tend to give my own play-by-play to every sporting event, I hope have a career in Sports Broadcasting or Sports Journalism. Oh, did I mention...I love smiling, smiling's my favorite. Don't think you can get through one conversation with me without hearing one of my famous puns. My interests range from my obsession with Andy Samberg and Saturday Night Live, to scary movies, the Philadelphia Eagles and the Clemson Tigers, and spending time with my huge Irish and Italian family. Hopefully you'll see me reporting from the sideline for the NFL someday!