Campus Cutie: Matt Campbell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Campus Cutie: Matt Campbell

Year: Junior

Major: PRTM (Sports Management)

Hometown: Alpharetta, GA

Relationship Status: Single

Campus involvement: Member of the Clemson baseball team.

Why Clemson University? I just wanted to go to a school in the south and not too far away from home, and I thought the campus was a great atmosphere! Also, the baseball aspect of things was a major factor in choosing Clemson.

What do you do in your free time? In my free time I like to hang out with friends, go golfing, go fishing, watch movies, and basically anything relating to the outdoors.  I also love sports.

Favorite quality of girls: Any girl who isn’t afraid of being themselves around me.  Girls with a good sense of humor are also a major turn on.

Something you want to do before Graduating?

I would like to find a nice, pretty, funny girl to take home to my momma.

What has been your worst dating experience?

I would have to say picking up a girl for her first date only to be met at the door by her ex NFL linebacker of a dad.  The cliché of dad scaring the guy into not having a second date definitely applied to me in that situation.

If you could date anyone who would it be?

I would definitely date Emily Blunt or Kate Beckinsale.  I could listen to those accents all day.

If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?

Definitely my best friend, my phone, and my dog.

Hi , My name is Jessica. Im a Junior at Clemson University. Im so excited to be apart of Her Campus Clemson.