Campus Cutie: Archer Price

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

From birth, Archer Price has been a Clemson baby. If you’re lucky enough to live in Clemson House, you’ll probably see Archer chilling behind the front desk as all the female residents swoon over how cute he is. Don’t be surprised if you see him at basketball games supporting our Lady Tigers! He’s been a committed fan since before birth. He started attending basketball games in the womb. For his first Halloween this year he represented Clemson proudly in a tiger outfit, looking adorable as ever. Archer is just one of those babies whose smile is infectious and you can’t not stop to say hello to him.

Hometown: Pendleton, SC

Projected Clemson Class of 2035

Favorite food: avocados, apples, sweet potatoes and bananas

First Word: Mama, of course

Where’s your favorite place to crawl on campus? Littlejohn Coliseum and Clemson House

The campus events you most enjoy attending? Lady Tiger Basketball games (GO NIKKI DIXON!)

How do you calm down when having a meltdown? I do what my friend Taylor tells me to do, I shake it off.

For more Archer pics check her out on Instagram @theresheilagoes

Photo credit:

Shelia Price (Archer’s mom)

Former Clemson Student Affairs Graduate Student and Clemson House Graduate Community Director. San Juan bred, Atlanta raised me.