Brandi Miller ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Major/Year: Psychology B.S. 2016

Hometown: Orangeburg, SC

1. Why you chose Clemson University

Most desirable atmosphere compared to other SC colleges (in my opinion)

1. Favorite thing about writing for Her Campus Clemson

1. I would like to share my experiences and life lessons with others!

1. What else are you involved in on campus?

I work with the Early Autism Project outside of campus. Also, I do yoga.

1. Favorite dorm/ apartment décor?

Just 1??! I am obsessed with home décor.

Many are fond of my bottle cap coffee table. I myself am pretty in love with the re-furbished glass door (looks like a window) hanging on my wall.

1. What do you do in your free time?

Color in my adult coloring book, play with my pet bunnies, crafting.

1. Go to place downtown? 356- dancing is fun and the crowd is much more integrated

1. Celebrity crush: Tom Hardy… I named one of my rabbits after him.

1. Favorite Clemson tradition: Swim in the reflection pond? I haven’t done this yet!

1. Ideal/best first date you have been on? Hmm, going on a picnic sounds thoughtful!

1. What do you want to do in your career?

I know for sure (even if it’s a side job) I want to do home renovations. After I graduate, I will probably try to become a lead therapist at the Early Autism Project.

1. Current favorite fashion trend?

Umm… I like how elbow-padded shirts (I guess that’s what they’re called) are coming back in style!

1. If you have studied abroad where did you go and what was your favorite thing about it?

Didn’t study abroad, but my brother and I went to Germany and Poland! We went to Poland to visit Austchwitz—I am a holocaust guru

1. What did you do for Spring Break?

Spent the week in Florida with my brother!

Clemson University Senior studying Psychology! I also work at the Early Autism Project and have two pet bunnies.
Hey! My name's Liz and I'm a Sigma Kappa at Clemson University! I love my school more than anything in the world and love sharing that with y'all!!