Boy Meets Girl Valentine’s Day Gift Guide

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Are you looking chic yet affordable Valentine’s Day gifts? 

Boy Meets Girl® has something for every girl in your life! All under $30, these carefully selected Boy Meets Girl® items will be sure to please everyone from your roommate to your mom AND you’ll even save money to treat yourself to something! 

Go ahead, spread the Boy Meets Girl® love!   

Shop these items now on

Lockerz  (counter clockwise from top left): 

For your BFF
●  Lacy Thong  : These hot little thongs—lovely and lacy— 
    are an oh-so-pretty and fun choice. Dress up your intimates. $6.00

●  Silver Screen Panties  : Channel your                                  inner- (or outer-) girlie-girl, in these lacy numbers. $4.50

For your Roommate: 
●  Many Hearts Tank  : There is just so much to                                     love about this tank. It’s covered in multicolored hearts that are simply adorbs. Pair with comfy drawstring shorts, and you’re ready for sweet dreams. $19.50  
●  Many Hearts Shorts  : Fresh and girlie with a                                           drawstring waist, these shorts allow you to find your most comfy fit. Ah-dorable. $16.50

For your Sister: 
●  Cris Hoodie  : Oh boy. This sweatshirt is ah-mazing, just                         like its namesake NYFW performer, Cris Cab. Pair this girlie gem with a hot miniskirt or cozy leggings. $27.50

For your Mom: 
●  Coco Hoodie  :Take charge of your Sunday    mornings in the Coco hoodie, a super soft full front zip-up. $24.75

For You: 
●  Bangle Bracelet  : Boy meets girl. Boy and girl fall in love. Boy     buys girl jewelry. Or girl buys it herself. Whatever. It is the 21st century. And this Swarovski Crystal-infused bangle is worthy of gifting (or keeping). $20.00

●  Lapel Pins Set