ABsolutely Spring Break Ready

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Want to look like these girls this Spring Break?

Spring break will be here before you know it and while some of us are so ready for that much needed break, we are also freaking out that we aren’t bikini ready. Well, we have to start somewhere, so why not start at the core, yes the abdominals.  

There is one group of women who have perfected the quick ab workout…the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Rather than simply idolizing them, why not follow their lead to get a Spring Break-ready bod.

Blogilates.com

Here you will find The Victoria’s Secret Model Ab Workout, a workout that is easy to follow and when done properly and regularly, while paired with healthy eating and other workouts, can cause great results! The VS Model Ab Workout is just one of the many fitness posts on Blogilates.com. In addition to exploring Blogilates, you can also find quick workouts on Pinterest.com, in magazines, or on YouTube! 

Take it day-by-day. Results don’t happen overnight. Change doesn’t happen immediately. Keep working towards your goals.  

Photo Credits:

http://www.fitsugar.com/latest…

http://blogilates.tumblr.com/p…

I am a Junior at Clemson University majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Media Studies. I am from right outside the nation's capital, in Bethesda, MD and I love the good ol' USA. I serve as VP Public Relations and Marketing for my sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, as well as the Social Chair for the Women's Club Lacrosse Team. After realizing I tend to give my own play-by-play to every sporting event, I hope have a career in Sports Broadcasting or Sports Journalism. Oh, did I mention...I love smiling, smiling's my favorite. Don't think you can get through one conversation with me without hearing one of my famous puns. My interests range from my obsession with Andy Samberg and Saturday Night Live, to scary movies, the Philadelphia Eagles and the Clemson Tigers, and spending time with my huge Irish and Italian family. Hopefully you'll see me reporting from the sideline for the NFL someday!