5 Homemade Soup Recipes to Enjoy this Fall/Winter Season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Can we all agree that soup is just the perfect go-to for the fall/winter months? They’re full of healthy ingredients, fun to make, and feel like “home for the holidays” with every spoonful you take in.

Here are 5 delicious soup recipes that’ll have your house smelling oh so good and make you look like a professional chef. Oh and they all take an hour or less to make! Perfect for your Sunday evening meal prep.

Herby French Shallot Soup

Spinach and Sausage Lentil Soup

Carrot Soup

White Chicken Chili

Creamy Mushroom Soup

Enjoy!

Hey! I'm Juliana Baumann. I'm a Women's Leadership and Psychology student at Clemson University. I stay active at Clemson through my position as a UPIC Intern, and my involvement in campus organizations such as Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity, She's a 10, and Her Campus! When I'm not running around from meeting to meeting, you can find me traveling within the US and around the world!
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.