4 Things to on Your 21st Birthday in Clemson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.
Go to Tiger Town Tavern downtown to get your FREE 21st Birthday shirt!

P.S. make sure you go on your birthday or the week of your birthday or you won’t get it!

Go to Study Hall

The rooftop is really cool as well as the little stage in the back on the first floor. If you’re up to it, get up on the stage and show off your 21st Birthday dance moves!

Go to 365

If you like dancing but aren’t up to dance on the stage at Study Hall, move on over to 356 where you can dance with or around a crowd of people to great music. Show off those moves!

End your night with TD’s!

A really fun thing to do to end your night is to go on over to TD’s! They have karaoke most of the time and sometimes even a live band. Sign up for Karaoke and sing it out or just sing along with some of your best friends.

These are just a few of the many things you can do downtown Clemson for your 21st birthday, and there are tons of other bars downtown, to say the least. Always remember to be safe and stay with friends no matter what. Be aware of who buys you a drink, and where your drink is, so no one tampers with it. Drink responsibly (of course)! Call an Uber once your night is over, and don’t drink and drive.

Have the best night, and get wild but don’t go too crazy. Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and as always GO TIGERS!

Morgan Wagner

Clemson '21

I'm a Senior Management major at Clemson University. I am currently apart of Women in Business, Campus Trendsetters through Her Campus, and attend FCA. I am from Greenville, SC and in my free time I enjoy spending time with friends and family, loving on my two cats, and watching Netflix!
Mayme Medlock is a junior at Clemson University, studying political science with an emphasis in international relations. In her free time, you'll find her chasing cute dogs, talking about studying abroad in the Balkans, watching copious amounts of Netflix, and putting people at ease when they question her name's pronunciation (May-m, not May-me).