Girls Pumpkins
Girls Pumpkins
Breanna Coon / Her Campus

3 things to do with your gal pals to have the best fall yet!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

It’s almost that time again–that’s right: FALL! Although September just started, it is never too early to come up with some fun fall activities to do. Fall is my absolute favorite season of all, and hopefully it’s yours too. If not, it just might be after trying  these three things!

Go Apple to An Apple Orchard

Apple orchards are a great place to spend time with friends on a cold morning or afternoon. You can take lots of cute pictures, get your exercise on, and get some yummy treats. If you’re ever near the North Carolina area go to Sky Top Orchard. They have the best apple cider donuts, and it’s a go-to for me every fall!

Paint of Carve Pumpkins

My roommates and I painted pumpkins last year and took some cute pictures with them! It’s a fun way to gather around and de-stress and as a plus the pumpkins look so cute sitting outside on the porch. This year my roommates and I may just have to carve some as well.

Have a Halloween Movie Marathon

I love some good Halloween movies or scary movies and watching them during fall is the best. Gather around with your roommates or friends, pile some blankets, grab some popcorn, and get settled in for a cozy movie marathon!

Although there are TONS of fun things to do during fall, these are just a few that get me excited for the fall season. Happy Fall!

Morgan Wagner

Clemson '21

I'm a Senior Management major at Clemson University. I am currently apart of Women in Business, Campus Trendsetters through Her Campus, and attend FCA. I am from Greenville, SC and in my free time I enjoy spending time with friends and family, loving on my two cats, and watching Netflix!
Rachel Diemer

Clemson '23

I am a sophomore Psychology major at Clemson! I love to write and I am passionate about mental illness and hope to pursue a career in counseling... but I also just love sunflowers, coffee, & naps :)