sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 Memes That Are Perfect For Dog Lovers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Life can be stressful, but fluffy animals always make it better – especially dogs. If you’re somewhat like me and you would run across the parking lot just to pet a dog (true story), then this is the perfect article for you. There’s no thinking involved, just dog memes. You’re welcome.

1. My long-term goal in life is to own every dog in the world. I know it’s impossible,  but I will buy as many dogs as I possibly can.

2. I would DIE for this fluffball. Also, I would probably buy tons of cute bow ties or bows for it.

3. LOOK AT ITS LITTLE HAPPY FACE CHASING THE CAR AHAHAH. I’m sorry I kind of lost it there. But honestly, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

4. Look at his cute little smile. He is so proud of himself. Accept his bouquet of leaves or I will kill you.

5. If he wanted to bite my computer, I would let him. Please come bite my computer.

6. Not pictured: Me crying because I will never pet this good dog.

7. Very good stick. Very good boy.

8. Heh. This was me as a child, and me yesterday.

9. Me to me: Pet every dog you ever see even if it makes you late to class.

10. Maximum overbork. That is all.

11. This is one buff dog. But you have to do what you have to do when your human betrays you.

12. Baby you’re a fiiiiiiyur workkk. 10/10 would still pet though.

13. I am very aware of this cloud dog, and I will absolutely pet. Thank you for inviting me.

14. Do not tell me how close I can get to your wiener. I will get as close as possible. Best wiener ever.

15. Hello, please accept my heart. Also, can this be a “check the box” option for when I order things? I will pay extra shipping.  

Devon is a marketing major with a minor in communications at Clemson University. She's from Anderson, South Carolina. A southern gal deep in her roots, she can't live without sweet tea. She DIY's everything (even if it's not necessary) and loves to be creative. She loves adventures, hanging with friends, and all kinds of animals. Devon is never afraid to share her opinion or dance when everyone's watching. Feel free to follow her on instagram @devon_finley
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.