Yoway Frozen Yogurt Now Open!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Clark has been in desperate need of a nearby frozen yogurt joint near by for a while! This past weekend, Yoway Frozen Yogurt opened on Park Ave, walking distance away from Clark. In the past few days, I’ve talked to some devoted froyo lovers who have visited Yoway over four times! With THAT kind of positive feedback, I had to try it. Needless to say, it was amazing!

The great thing about Yoway is it is self serve, so for the indecisive college student (such as myself), you can choose as many flavors and toppings as you want! As you can see from my concoction, it consisted of basically everything but the kitchen sink.

Clarkies, if you haven’t visited Yoway yet, you MUST go! It’s a great place to hang out, go on a date, or quickly run in for some frozen yogurt-y goodness! Bring your student ID for 10% off, and if you don’t feel like walking, escort can take you there!

A native of California, Caitlin is now a junior at Clark University in Massachusetts studying Psychology and Communications. She is the advertising manager as well as a contributing writer for her university's newspaper, and is involved in various other clubs as well. In addition, she works as a lifeguard and swim instructor. In her free time she enjoys going to sushi and Starbucks with her friends, listening to John Mayer, and swimming.