Wednesday Wisdom: Quotes To Get You Through The Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for some wisom because #WednesdayWisdom right?

1. “Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” – J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

2. “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” – Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

3. “Laughter is poison to fear.” – George R. R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

4. “It’s a fact — everyone is ignorant in some way or another. Ignorance is our deepest secret.” – Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

5. “Like a missing tooth, sometimes an absence is more noticeable than a presence.” – Jodi Picoult, Lone Wolf

6. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story

7. “When someone loves you, the way they talk to you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” – Jess C. Scott, The Intern

8. “The secret of life, though is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

9. “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” – Isaac Asimov, Foundation

10. “Just remember that sometimes the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are.” – John Green, Paper Towns

11. “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view…Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.” – Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.