This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

As the weather gets warmer and the days get longer, everyone knows which season is on its way in – ice cream season. Whether you’re staying in Worcester this summer, celebrating the end of the semester with a cone, or just deserve a reward for making it through another day of classes, make sure to check out these local ice cream destinations!

1. King Cone: For Clarkies, King Kone is to ice cream what Annie’s is to brunch. Enjoy a scoop of campfire s’mores or muddy boots at this destination’s rainbow picnic tables. King Kone is just around the corner at 9 Hammond Street, perfect for a quick walk on a sunny day!

(source)

2. Simmy’s Jimmies: Simmy’s Jimmies has only been open since 2014, but if you haven’t paid them a visit yet, make sure you do before the end of the semester. At 1027 Main Street, Simmy’s is window service only, and serves Bliss Bros. ice cream.

3. Madulka’s: If you like your ice cream with a view, head over to Madulka’s. Located on Lake Ave, Madulka’s overlooks Lake Quinsigamond. This ice cream shop serves ice cream, frozen yogurt, soft serve, sundaes, frappes, and more.

(source)

4. Gibson’s Dairy Farm: In business for over 75 years, this family owned dairy farm knows ice cream. Their 60 flavors of homemade ice cream and endless toppings are the perfect reward for all of that finals prep.

5. Swirls and Scoops: This ice cream destination requires a car, but the 20-minute drive to Grafton is definitely worth it. Her Campus Clark’s co-CC and Grafton native introduced us to this spot, and now we’re hooked!

6. Wooberry: In the mood for something a little lighter but just as sweet as ice cream? Head over to Highland Street and check out Wooberry. Voted Best Ice Cream five years running in the Best of Worcester competition, you can’t go wrong at Wooberry.

(source)

7. Rota Spring Ice Cream: Take a ride over to Sterling and spend an hour at Rota Spring Farm’s ice cream stand. After you’ve had your sweet treat, visit the farm’s goats! The April flavors of the month are black raspberry Oreo, graham central station, lemon dream and espresso bean.

What’s your favorite local ice cream destination, collegiettes?

Haley is a student at Clark University studying Management with plans to pursue an MBA. On campus you can find Haley working as an assistant in the President's Office, or dancing (like nobody's watching!) with Clark University Dance Society. Beyond campus she loves her cat, her cousins, and chocolate. Her favorite color is pink, and she could watch The Mindy Project for days. Haley is looking forward to being a part of the Her Campus Clark team!
Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!
Ciara is a student at Clark studying Political Science as well as Cultural Studies & Communication. She spends her time running around between classes, working at both the Campus Store and Annie's Clark Brunch and trying to figure out what to do with her life after she graduates this May. When Ciara is not juggling her busy schedule, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, binge-watching Netflix (specifically The Office) and reminiscing her semester abroad in Ireland. Her favorite color is green and her guilty pleasure TV shows are The Bachelor and Dance Moms. Ciara is thrilled to be a Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Kelly Rourke! Be sure to follow her daily shenanigans via Twitter and Instagram @ckils23 HCxo
Isabelle is a student at Clark University, who has declared as a Cultural Studies and Communications major and a minor in sociology. She is a yoga instructor at Clark, as well as the manager for the Clark Field Hockey team. She has a deep love for sea turtles, the free people Instagram account, and card making. When she isn’t procrastinating school work she can be found on the sidelines of Clark athletics events, or hanging out with friends and family. Isabelle is really excited to be a contributing member of the Her Campus team. 
Alexis is a student at Clark University studying Spanish and Political Science. When she's not at the library you can find her watching Netflix (probably Bones or The Office), on the elliptical, on KJP's instagram, or reading the news. She's passionate about politics, travel, and fashion. Her goals for the future include getting a job after graduation and trying to live the ideal New England lifestyle. Alexis is very excited to be a new Campus Correspondent along with Annabelle Merlin. HCXO!
Hello everyone, my name is Kassie and I'm a Sophomore at Clark University. I am currently a double major in Psychology and Art. However, I am looking to do a fifth year Masters program in Education. My final goal is to become either an art teacher or an art therapist.When I'm not in Worcester, Ma I reside in Connecticut. In my spare time I hangout with my friends, paint, knit, or watch movies.