It’s almost time for the weekend, and you don’t want to be bored. If you don’t have much homework to do or want to take a study break, we have some activities for you!
On-campus at Clark University
1. Staff Appreciation Card-Making (Thursday, 11-3; Friday, 9-5:30)
NRHH is hosting a thank you card session in the UC for your favorite staff members.
2. Decolonizing Christianity: Losing my religion (Thursday, 7-8:30)
Inter-varsity Black Campus Ministries is hosting a fishbowl event in the Dana Commons to discuss the intersection of being black and a Christian.
3.Chill Trivia Night (Thursday, 8-10)
SAB presents a general knowledge test and ice cream sundaes in Tilton.
4. Game of Bagels (Thursday, 11-12)
ClarkU Hillel is partnering with SPOC for its monthly bagel brunch. Join in Tilton for games and food.
5. Shabbat Dinner (Friday, 5-7)
It’s a big Shabbat dinner with Chinese food served at 6!
6. Just D.A.N.C.E (Friday, 7:30-9:30)
Guest artists are coming to Clark to present concert music inspired by dance.
7. Right to Chose in Ireland: How Socialists Built a Movement and Won! (Saturday, 4-6)
Socialist Alternative of Clark University is hosting a speaker, Myriam Poizat, to discuss abortion rights and women’s equality in Ireland.
8. Play in a Day (Saturday 7-9)
This is the performance of the students’ who worked for 24 to make a play from scratch.
Off-campus within Worcester
1. Worcester Art Museum
3. Abby’s House Thrift Shop
4. Escape Games Worcester
5. Colonial Bowling Center
6. Crompton Collective
8. Explore the murals
9. Go see a movie
10. Take the Clark Shuttle to the mall (Saturday, all day)
11. Drake Bell at the Paladium (Sunday, 7:30)