This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Ariana Grande’s new music video dropped this week for her new hit, Thank U, Next. It instantly broke records. With surprise features, a Victorious reunion, a tribute to all our favorite movies, and a whole lot of self love- the video is nothing short of iconic.    Firstly, Kris Jenner plays the cool mom making this the best music video feature of all time.   

Ariana brings out the doll house from 13 going on 30 in a bittersweet moment.

She dishes on her past relationships in her burn book. Telling Big Sean he could still get it. And “sorry I dipped” to Pete Davidson.

She brings back the iconic bend and snap move from Legally Blonde, with some of the original cast.

And just like that, Ariana Grande revolutionized break up anthems forever.

Olga is a senior at Clark University studying psychology and marketing. She's got a serious coffee addiction and a passion for writing.
Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.