pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senior Series: Zoe Fishman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

This week we caught up with the next senior in our Senior Series, Zoe Fishman. Read on to find out her go-to bistro snack and favorite spot to study!

Name:

Zoe Fishman

Hometown:

West Hartford, CT

Major:

Psychology

Minor (if you have one):

Education

Favorite Professor at Clark:

Definitely Professor Seale!

Favorite Class at Clark:

Probably EDU: Field Projects I + II, because you get to work with kids in an elementary school in Worcester.

Favorite Spot to Study on Campus and Why:

Either second floor tables in Goddard, or an empty room in Estabrook.

Favorite Bistro Snack:

Chicken fries, hands down the best thing at the bistro when they have it!

What has been your favorite thing about going to school at Clark?

The open and welcoming environment that Clark has, along with the advocacy for social awareness.

What will you miss most about Clark?

Definitely the people and the community here, but luckily I’ll be here for one more year!

What clubs and activities were you involved with on campus?

I’m on the E-Board of ONE Campus, I did Gala this year, and I work on campus too.

What are your best words of wisdom for underclassmen?

Study abroad!! I went to Cape Town, South Africa my junior year and it was the best 6 months of my life—I can’t wait to go back.

What are your plans post-graduation?

I’m planning on doing the 5th  year MAT Program here for teaching, and then we’ll see!

Thanks, Zoe!

Haley is a student at Clark University studying Management with plans to pursue an MBA. On campus you can find Haley working as an assistant in the President's Office, or dancing (like nobody's watching!) with Clark University Dance Society. Beyond campus she loves her cat, her cousins, and chocolate. Her favorite color is pink, and she could watch The Mindy Project for days. Haley is looking forward to being a part of the Her Campus Clark team!