This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

This week we got to learn more about senior Aaron Rosenberg! Read on to hear his important words of wisdom for underclassmen and his favorite hidden spot to study on campus.

Name: Aaron Rosenberg

Hometown: Swampscott, MA         

Major: Cultural Studies and Communications

Favorite Professor at Clark: Professor Cynthia Conti and Professor Stephen DiRado

Favorite Class at Clark: Cultural Discourses of Advertisement – my Capstone course.

Favorite Spot to Study on Campus and Why: My favorite spot on Campus is the deck above the UC. I love it because it’s a beautiful spot to study or read during nice weather and no one tends to bother me up there.

Favorite Bistro Snack: Pizzaritas!!!!!!!!!!

What has been your favorite thing about going to school at Clark?

The community is so warm and tightknit. My closest friends throughout my four years at Clark are some of the friends I met during Week 1.

What will you miss most about Clark?

I’ll miss living SO close to all my friends. It’s unreal that I have had the opportunity to live within a mile radius of some of the most incredible people.

What clubs and activities were you involved with on campus?

Public Entertainment Committee (for about a semester)

What are your best words of wisdom for underclassmen?

Don’t procrastinate. Strong organizational skills will make your life a whole lot easier.

What are your plans post-graduation?

I will be participating in the Fifth-Year Accelerated MBA program and this summer I am interning at Partners & Simons, a marketing agency in Boston.

Thanks, Aaron!

Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!