Ranking 15 Christmas Songs in Time for the Holiday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Christmas is just around the corner, and—for a while now—the holiday music has played through car rides, stores, and even the occasional jam-out session. So I took it upon myself to rank the Christmas music we all know and love (or have heard too much of at this point!).

15. “Joy to the World” – Nat King Cole

14. “Feliz Navidad” – José Feliciano

13. “Winter Wonderland” – Bing Crosby

12. “Frosty the Snowman” – Jimmy Durante

11. “Silent Night” – Frank Sinatra

10. “Santa Baby” – Eartha Kitt

9. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” – Dean Martin

8. “Little Drummer Boy” – Pentatonix

7. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas” – Michael Bublé

6. “Jingle Bell Rock” – Bobby Helms

5. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” – Andy Williams

4. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” – Michael Bublé

3. “Rocking Around the Christmas Tree” – Brenda Lee

2. “Last Christmas” – Wham!

1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You” – Mariah Carey

Do you agree?  Check out my playlist here so you can pick your own favorites!

Happy Holidays!

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.
Alexis is a student at Clark University studying Spanish and Political Science. When she's not at the library you can find her watching Netflix (probably Bones or The Office), on the elliptical, on KJP's instagram, or reading the news. She's passionate about politics, travel, and fashion. Her goals for the future include getting a job after graduation and trying to live the ideal New England lifestyle. Alexis is very excited to be a new Campus Correspondent along with Annabelle Merlin. HCXO!