This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

I don’t know about you, but fall is probably one of my favorite seasons. This is the time of year where all of my seasonal favorites start to come back. While I am not usually a huge pumpkin spice lover, I have found a few items that I have been enjoying lately.

Here are some of my favorites so far this season:

Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

I know. I know. You have probably heard everyone talking about this already, but trust me, this is a drink you don’t want to miss out on. Now admittedly, if you don’t like coffee, then this is probably not the drink for you. However, if you are a coffee addict like me, then this is something you must try! It’s amazing.

Trader Joe’s Mini Pumpkin Ice Cream Cones

If you ever had the original mini ice cream cones from Trader Joe’s then you already know how amazing those are. Now you need to try the pumpkin ones. It takes it to another level. Trust me. I am already looking forward to buying more!

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Batons

So, if I am being honest, when I first got these snacks, I didn’t think much of it. Now, when I tell you that I finished these in 2 days, I am not lying. These are so easy to eat and are great for a quick snack while doing homework. So I definitely recommend it!

Dunkin’ Pumpkin Donut/Munchkins

Dunkin Donuts’s Pumpkin Donuts are another item I have been really liking lately. Personally, I like getting the munchkins because it’s easier to eat, but they are both pretty much the same. It also makes a great side to a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.

Michelle is currently majoring in Management with a concentration in Marketing. She loves to travel and hopes to one day take a dip into marketing world.
Joy is a senior at Clark University majoring in Management on a data analytics and marketing track with a minor in Community Youth and Education Studies. She loves going on road trips and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys trying various cultural cuisines (Indian food is her favorite **Chicken saag with a side of naan please**) and has an obsession with going to Morocco.