Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

New Trader Joes Items I Plan to purchase

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

I recently heard Trader Joes came out with new items. Here are the ones I plan on purchasing and trying out: 

Unexpected Broccoli Cheddar Soup

I LOVE broccoli cheddar soup, if that is the only soup I was allowed to have, I would be fine! I have heard though that it is watery so I will add some more cheese. 

Buffalo Style Chicken Poppers

I love Jalapeno Poppers and this seems like a nice twist, they remind me of samosas!

Pumpkin Empanadas

Who doesn’t love empanadas? I am a bit skeptical of mixing the pumpkin flavor with something so savory but it may be a great combination. 

Brazilian Style Cheese Bread 

Cheese bread? What’s not to love?

Organic Maple Butter

PB&J Snack Duo

Pumpkin Brioche Twist

If you are able to, wearing a mask, of course, go out to Trader Joe’s and try out their new items. 

Joy is a senior at Clark University majoring in Management on a data analytics and marketing track with a minor in Community Youth and Education Studies. She loves going on road trips and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys trying various cultural cuisines (Indian food is her favorite **Chicken saag with a side of naan please**) and has an obsession with going to Morocco.