This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Located at 934 Main Street in the first floor of Clark’s brand new Alumni Student Engagement Center you can find the university’s new Campus Store (or “book store” for anyone over the class of 2020.) The store sits in the middle of the new building with large windows overlooking the campus gates and Jonas Clark. The Campus Store opened the week before classes started with new items arriving every week to fill up the tall shelves with every Clark-themed item you could dream of.

While physically smaller than the previous location, the new Campus Store offers a more diverse range of products and new designs relying heavily on the CU Cougar, “Fiat Lux” and a new JC sunset graphic.

The store is open from 10am to 4pm Monday through Friday and unlike the previous book store, the new Campus Store is run completely by Clark’s business offices and headed up by Robin Dziczek. This means that unlike the previous store, run through Barnes and Noble, the current Campus Store carries designs unique to Clark and is also staffed by all Clarkies.

Similar to the old bookstore, the Campus Store offers school supply items and necessities such as notebooks, pens, index cards and chargers – the store even has a charging station for your phone! While it no longer stocks snacks, you can pick up a drink and pastry at “The Den,” the newest addition to Clark Dining, which you pass to get to the Campus Store.

There are now items for everyone meaning your gift-giving options have grown to include higher end pens, pictures and engraved Clark items. There are even things for your Clarkie parents, grandparents and even Clark University collars for your furry friends!

While there isn’t currently an online order system for the Campus Store, according to the Clark Website and business manager Paul Wykes, one will go up soon.

We visited the store to scope out the new items arriving daily and picked out a few of our favorites. Check them out below!

Savannah is wearing a long sleeved tee with the new Jonas Clark outline graphic, custom designed for the Campus Store. The design can also be found on mugs and a short sleeved red t-shirt.

We know how much Clarkies love their reusable water bottles! Now the Campus Store carries a variety of designs, colors and styles ranging from an open lid, to a Camelback and a Thermos.

Another design theme in the store is the Clark University Crest, “Fiat Lux,” seen here on great hoodies and a crew neck.

Something brand new to the shop are the Worcester designs! Bringing in local products, you can now purchase Worcester postcards, magnets, a Kelley Square bumper sticker as well as bags and shirts like the one shown here.

One of our Campus Correspondents, Ciara, works at the Campus Stor and showcases one of the newest additions, a Clark teddy bear!

You can now grab a large variety of athletic wear to put on for your trips the Bickman Fitness Center. A large second of the store carries ¼ zips, running shorts, sweatpants and much more.

Show your cougar pride by wearing gear for any of the Clark sports teams! New Clark Athletics t-shirts and hats will help you rep game day pride for your team or your friends!

Jess is a Senior at Clark University who hails from Detroit, Michigan. She spends her time at college studying Psychology and Culture Studies & Communication, and trying to get involved in everything she can on campus! Jess wears a number of hat's around campus such as, President of the Student Activities Board, Co-President of Radio of Clark University, an intern for the Student Leadership and Programming Office, waitress at Annies Clark Brunch, and the Events Director for Clark's chapter of Her Campus! In her spare time Jess enjoys listening to music, reading, exploring Worcester, and spending time with friends!
Savannah is a four-year student at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts and is still (somehow) adjusting to life on the East Coast. Being from San Francisco, she loves the Giants, being outdoors, and warm weather. Savannah has a busy schedule as a arsity athlete, a campus tour guide, an announcer at basketball games, and a member of the ITS Help Desk. Academically, she is studying Environmental Science and Geography. Her favorite hobbies include ballet, watching baseball, hiking, and watching The Vampire Diaries and Survivor
Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!