This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Mondays can be draining and so can the rest of your week if you do not have a positive mindset throughout. So to get you in the right headspace and get ready for the week ahead we can take it day by day; starting with Monday. Pick 3 numbers 1-10. The numbers you picked are your personal motivation mottos for tomorrow!

1. “The best way to succeed in this world is to act on the advice you give to others.” – Unknown

2. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown

3. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” – Orison Swett Marden

4. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison

5. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,’ not, ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.’” – Tom Preston-Werner

6. “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan

7. “Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost legendary. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge

8. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.– Robert H. Schuller

9. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho

10. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Have a great week! 

Joy is a senior at Clark University majoring in Management on a data analytics and marketing track with a minor in Community Youth and Education Studies. She loves going on road trips and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys trying various cultural cuisines (Indian food is her favorite **Chicken saag with a side of naan please**) and has an obsession with going to Morocco.