Meet our Team: Samantha Coleman!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

This week we sat down with one of our seniors, Samantha Coleman!

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I am Samantha and I am a senior at Clark University. I will be graduating in May with a degree in English and Women and Gender Studies, so writing for Clark’s Her Campus team allows to do all the things I love (write about the true female experience!). In my spare time, I enjoy reading, shopping, and watching Friends and The Office.

What’s your role on the Her Campus Clark team?

I am a contributing writer for Clark’s Her Campus team.

What’s your favorite thing about fall?

I enjoy the cute outfits, seeing the leaves change color, and apple cider donuts after apple-picking.

How do you stay calm during midterms/finals season?

I just remind myself that everything is going to be fine. I have gone through busy times in school before, and it IS possible to survive. I just repeat this mantra in my head: “I can do this.”

Vanilla or chocolate?

Definitely chocolate.

Summer or winter?

They both have their perks. I love the holiday season, but also like warm weather. It’s a tough call, but I will say summer!

Cats or dogs?

While I think they are both adorable, I have to go with cats.

Iced or hot coffee?

I am probably the only person on planet Earth who doesn’t drink coffee, so neither.

Parks and Recreation or The Office?

The Office is what keeps me sane during the school year. I don’t know where I would be without the wisdom of the Dunder Mifflin staff.

Thanks, Samantha!

Ciara is a student at Clark studying Political Science as well as Cultural Studies & Communication. She spends her time running around between classes, working at both the Campus Store and Annie's Clark Brunch and trying to figure out what to do with her life after she graduates this May. When Ciara is not juggling her busy schedule, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, binge-watching Netflix (specifically The Office) and reminiscing her semester abroad in Ireland. Her favorite color is green and her guilty pleasure TV shows are The Bachelor and Dance Moms. Ciara is thrilled to be a Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Kelly Rourke! Be sure to follow her daily shenanigans via Twitter and Instagram @ckils23 HCxo