Meet the Clark Campus Store Manager: Robin Dziczek!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

This week we had the chacne to sit down with the new manager of the Campus Store, Robin Dziczek!

Tell us a bit about yourself.

I’m 50 and I have been working in college stores since my senior year of college. It started as a part time job and I worked my way up the ladder at my first job and there hasn’t been any looking back. Before Clark, I worked at Southern NH University, WPI and Assumption College. Before coming to Clark I worked on the textbook side so getting to work with general merchandise (everything else in the store) has been a new challenge. I’ve always enjoyed working on a campus because you get such a wide variety of customers from prospective students and families, to current student, alums, faculty and staff. It is a great mixture of people to interactive with on a day to day basis.

I am also President of the Northeast Campus Store Association, Inc. NCSA is a group of campus stores in New England, New York state and Pennsylvania at both colleges/universities and prep schools. It is rewarding work to help my peers both in the Northeast and around the country.

Outside of work, I like to travel. I am a big Red Sox fan and travel to see them when I can.  I’ve also been to 37 of the 50 states, Mexico, Canada (7 of the 13 provinces and territories), England, Norway, and Denmark. Although I have only lived in either Massachusetts or New Hampshire.

I also enjoy photography and taking nature photos.

What is your position at Clark?

Manager of the Campus Store

What do you like to do when you’re not at the Campus Store? 

Travel; watch the Red Sox-on tv, at Fenway or on the road; take pictures especially of flora

What’s been your favorite thing about Clark so far?

The people-everyone has been very welcoming and supportive.

Ten seconds on the clock for ‘this or that’

Cats or dogs? Neither-allergic

Chocolate or vanilla? French Vanilla

Winter Olympics or Summer Olympics? Tough choice but Winter

Visit Europe or Asia? Europe

Run outside or on the treadmill? Outside

Coffee or tea? Coffee

Mac or PC? PC

Mountain or beach? Mountain

Sweet or sour? Sweet

Early bird or night owl? Night owl

Thanks, Robin!

Ciara is a student at Clark studying Political Science as well as Cultural Studies & Communication. She spends her time running around between classes, working at both the Campus Store and Annie's Clark Brunch and trying to figure out what to do with her life after she graduates this May. When Ciara is not juggling her busy schedule, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, binge-watching Netflix (specifically The Office) and reminiscing her semester abroad in Ireland. Her favorite color is green and her guilty pleasure TV shows are The Bachelor and Dance Moms. Ciara is thrilled to be a Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Kelly Rourke! Be sure to follow her daily shenanigans via Twitter and Instagram @ckils23 HCxo