Meet Campus Correspondent Izzie Zoeckler!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Major: Cultural Studies and Communications 

Minor: Sociology

Hometown: Madison, CT

Class: Junior

HC: What do you love about Her Campus?

I love the sense of community that it fosters through articles about shared experiences.

HC: What advice would you give a Clark collegiette new to campus?

I would tell them to pursue whatever they find interesting, because although their interests may seem random they can lead to awesome opportunities and help reveal what you are truly passionate about. 

HC: What words do you live by as you start the new semester?

“Interrupt stress with gratitude”

HC: What has your favorite experience as a Clark collegiette been thus far?

One of my favorite experiences at Clark has been being a part of the field hockey team here! When I was looking at schools I didn’t think I was going to continue to play in college and I’m so glad that I decided to give it a
try.

HC: What’s one thing you never leave your room without in the morning?

I never leave my apartment without my planner. I write everything in my planner from to-do lists to appointments and I refer to it often throughout the day!  

HC: What’s in store for Her Campus collegiettes and Her Campus in this upcoming semester?

This semester I’m really excited about the recent Her Campus re-brand. It’s great that they are looking to appeal to a broader range of readers!

Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!
Isabelle is a student at Clark University, who has declared as a Cultural Studies and Communications major and a minor in sociology. She is a yoga instructor at Clark, as well as the manager for the Clark Field Hockey team. She has a deep love for sea turtles, the free people Instagram account, and card making. When she isn’t procrastinating school work she can be found on the sidelines of Clark athletics events, or hanging out with friends and family. Isabelle is really excited to be a contributing member of the Her Campus team.