This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

We can all be a little last minute. Maybe finals were in the way, but now it’s time for a vacation. Here are some places you can go last minute.

1. DC

Go to all of the different museums: the Newseum, the Smithsoneons, the National Mall, Lincoln’s Statue, and so many more. Take a tour of the White House. Explore the nation’s capital!

2. Los Vegas

Hit the poker tables, play some slots, test your luck. There’s always a lot going on in Los Vegas, check out some of the shows!

3. Miami

Want to soak up the sun, hit the beach, AND explore different cultures, museums, and types of food? Well Miami’s then the place for you.

4. New York

The Big Apple is a great place to explore. It’s the city that never sleeps for a reason. From Broadway shows to museums to restaurants and more, New York is never going to be boring.

5. Boston

Go to Faneuil Hall, the Mapparium, follow the Freedom Trail. There is so much to explore, and it’s close to Clark if you can’t go far.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.