This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Halloween is less than 1 week away, and Halloweekend is getting even closer. If you’re like most college students, odds are you probably haven’t picked out a costume idea (or 3) yet. If that’s your case, don’t fret – we’ve compiled a list of the top last minute Halloween costume ideas that are super easy to put together, and are also extremely cheap.

• Zombie football player: With an extra larger jersey and some black eyeliner, you can be a zombie-anything this Halloween.
  • Rosie the Riveter: All you need for this is a denim jacket, your favorite pair of jeans, and a red bandana!
  • Cat: All black clothing and some cat ears make this the go-to last minute costume.
  • Victoria’s Secret Angel: If you have a pink robe and some high heels, dress up as a VS Angel – you’ll look so good that no one will realize how little effort you put into your costumer.
  • Pajamas: As college students, decent sleep is pretty much an enigma to most of us – so why not dress up as it?

• A color: Wear a monochrome outfit and dress up as your favorite color.

• Flight attendant: A business casual outfit and a neck scarf is all you need for this costume.
  • Hippie: A long flowy dress or flare jeans and some round sunglasses are enough to throw together a 70s inspired costume.
  • Risky Business: All you need is socks, sunglasses, and a button down.
Alexis is a student at Clark University studying Spanish and Political Science. When she's not at the library you can find her watching Netflix (probably Bones or The Office), on the elliptical, on KJP's instagram, or reading the news. She's passionate about politics, travel, and fashion. Her goals for the future include getting a job after graduation and trying to live the ideal New England lifestyle. Alexis is very excited to be a new Campus Correspondent along with Annabelle Merlin. HCXO!
Annabelle is a Senior at Clark University, finishing her undergraduate studies in Business Management, and starting her MBA studies in the 5th year accelerated degree program at Clark. She loves fashion, photography, and writing!
Julia is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Clark University. She is currently a sophomore who is pursuing a bachelor's degree in International Development, along with a minor in Education and a concentration in Africana Studies. Julia aspires to travel the world and all it encapsulates. When she is not writing for Her Campus, Julia can be found in nature, listening to music, indulged in a good book at a local cafe or drowning in her coursework at the library.  
Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.
Student, adventurer, and sushi lover.
Julia is a recent graduate of Clark University who loves reading, writing, and entertainment in any form. You can usually find her obsessing over a new show or movie. She shamelessly loves pop music and pop culture in general and her dog Izzie.
"If your face is swollen from the severe beatings of life, smile and pretend to be a fat man." Chris Cleave
Zoe is a student at Clark University who enjoys reading trashy teen fiction and singing loudly to her roommate. She is a southern transplant who is still getting used to life in New England. She loves political comedy (Samantha Bee) and listening to audiobooks.