This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

After months of speculation, conspiracy theories and photo-shopped paparazzi images, Kylie Jenner has officially confirmed that she is was pregnant! 

Kylie took to Instagram to announce the birth of her and Travis Scott’s daughter on none other than Super Bowl Sunday. Kris Jenner is that manager. 

After splitting up with long time ex-boyfriend Tyga, Kylie was first seen publicly with Travis at Coachella last April. The pair hit it off instantly, and were sporting matching butterfly tattoos by June. Travis, who is five years Kylie’s senior, is reportedly ecstatic about being a father. Back in June, around the time that Kylie became pregnant, Travis tweeted “Legit happiest day of my life”, and in the wake of the announcement of the birth of his daughter, tweeted “2.1.18 4 ever New rager in town. !!!”.

Anonymous reports of Kylie’s pregnancy arose back in September, causing fans and celebrities alike to spend the past several months speculating about whether or not the 20-year-old was actually pregnant. Some found it a little too coincidental that her and sister Kim were expecting around the same time, and came up with conspiracy theories that Kylie was in fact the surrogate for KimYe’s third child. Others predicted that she would stay in hiding throughout the remainder of her pregnancy, and pass her baby along for adoption to sister Khloe (who is also expecting her first child) without ever confirming her alleged pregnancy publicly.  

Kylie had been subtly hinting to her pregnancy over social media with a Snapchat photo of cinnamon buns referencing “buns” in the oven, and an Instagram post of an all-pink Christmas tree symbolizing the gender of her child. 

In an adorable video that Kylie and friends spent the past 9 months filming, BFF Jordyn Woods said in a message to the baby “when you’re 20 years old, you’re figuring out your life. You don’t know what you want. You’re an indecisive teen becoming an adult, but there was one thing your mom knew for sure…and that was you.” Despite Kylie being so young, she has proven throughout her years on her family’s show to be wise beyond her years.

Annabelle is a Senior at Clark University, finishing her undergraduate studies in Business Management, and starting her MBA studies in the 5th year accelerated degree program at Clark. She loves fashion, photography, and writing!