The Jonas Brothers Announced Their New Album And I’m So Happy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

The Jonas Brothers have announced it. It’s official. An album is going to be released.

“#HappinesBegins June 7th,” Kevin wrote on Twitter. “After 7 years of not working together adn finding ourselves we’re back to give you our journey in album form. Out of all the albums we’ve done I’m most proud of this one. Wish you could have it now, but you’ll have to wait a little bit longer.”

This announcement comes after the brothers released their new hit songs “Sucker” and “Cool.”

Happiness Begins will be the brother’s fifth studio album.

The album cover includes a butt-forward image of the three brothers.

Fans are happy that Kevin finally gets to be center in a cover. 

“Can’t wait for you guys to hear this album!” Joe tweeted.

In addition to the album, the brothers are preparing for some major musical performance. On May 1, the trio will perform at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards. Ten days later, the three will appear as muscial guests on Saturday Night Live. On June 1 the band will perform at 2019 iHeart Radio Wango Tango beside Halsey, 5 Seconds of Summer, Zedd, Ally Brooke, Tyga, and more.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.