Items You Need To Get Ready For Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Her Campus Clark got you covered for the summer!

Carefree Liners

These liners are designed for minimal bunching and twisting, so you can still look great with any outfit. It has an eight-hour odor control, which is perfect for the summer too.

Skintimate Razors and Shaving Gel

These products paired together definitely give an ultimate shaving experience. The hydrating formula in the gel has vitamin E and olive butter to replenish skin. It smells great too, and it doesn’t get all over the place. 

Extra Gum

The gum leaves a great taste in your mouth. It’s a perfect accompaniment to the summer.

InnisFree Cica Balm

This balm helps with troubled skin. It strengthens the skin’s protective barrier, which is a great thing for the summer season. It can be used as a moisturizor and a spot treatment.

Verb Friends Ghost Shampoo/Conditioner

It has UV protection! The perfect thing for summer. In addition, you get detangling, defrizzing, and softening help with these products.

Come to our event Tuesday, April 30 in the Grind at 7 p.m. for some more of these great goodies!

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.