This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

I think we can all agree when I say that this season of The Bachelor has been a mess. But the question remains… Who will Pilot Pete end up with?

According to the ABC executive Rob Mills, no one knows how the finale will end, and that’s including Peter himself. As the season has been airing, there have been several speculations on how this season will end.

Here are the most popular ones:

1. He will choose neither Hannah Ann or Maddison and will end up winning back Hannah Brown.

2. He ends up with his producer, Julie LaPlaca.

However, even though these would be fascinating endings for this season. I am starting to lean more towards Reality Steve’s prediction on how the season will end.

According to Reality Steve, Maddison will self-eliminate herself, which causes Peter to cancel the final rose ceremony to chase after her. In the end, Peter attempts to win over her family and is currently dating Madison. The two are not now engaged, which leads to the question… Will Pilot Pete propose during After the Final Rose?

Michelle is currently majoring in Management with a concentration in Marketing. She loves to travel and hopes to one day take a dip into marketing world.
Joy is a senior at Clark University majoring in Management on a data analytics and marketing track with a minor in Community Youth and Education Studies. She loves going on road trips and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys trying various cultural cuisines (Indian food is her favorite **Chicken saag with a side of naan please**) and has an obsession with going to Morocco.