The First ‘Toy Story 4’ Full Length Trailer Is Here And I Have Felt All The Emotions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Toy Story is back with the first full-length trailer for the Disney-Pixar’s fourth installement this morning.

The trailer debuted on ABC’s Good Morning America, and it offers some more hints to what the toys will be up to this time around, including a trip to a place that looked similar to Disneyland.

Toy Story 4 includes a new character, Forky, who can’t understand his place in the toy box. In the new trailer, he wonders “Why am I alive? I am not a toy! I was made for soup, salad, maybe chili, adn then the trash.”

Forky runs off. Woody follows, and a road trip ensues with Bo Peep and old dolls included.

Toy Story 4 is coming to theaters June 21. Check out the trailer here.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.