samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Finals Week as Told by Cute Dogs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Finals week ia here and everyone is feeling the stress. You’d be hard pressed to find a single college student who isn’t counting down the days until their last final is over and they can head home for the holidays. Luckily, there are plenty of cute things on the Internet to keep our spirits up as we trudge through these last few days. One of the best antidotes to stress? Cute puppies! These puppies just understand how we’re feeling in their own adorable way.

When you know you should be doing your homework or studying, but you’re trying your hardest to avoid it.

When you’ve been studying for so long you can hardly walk straight.

When you’ve reached the point of exhaustion and fall asleep on your work.

When you just want your exam to be over with so you answer all of the questions as best you can, close your eyes and turn it in.

When you’ve finally finished all your papers and exams and feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of your shoulders.

When you’re finally home for the holidays surrounded by your family and friends! 

Hopefully these cute pups put a smile on your face and helped remind you that things will eventually get better! 

Samantha is currently a sophomore at Clark University, double majoring in English and French. In her free time she enjoys figure skating, spending time with family and friends, working out, and writing. She is ecstatic to have the wonderful opportunity to write for Her Campus and cannot wait to see what the future holds for Her Campus at Clark!