This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival, a music festival created by Tyler the Creator, was held this past weekend in Los Angeles. The hyped festival featured the likes of Brockhampton, Solange, FKA Twigs, and Willow Smith. Tyler the Creator promised a big surprise headliner. His fans speculated that Frank Ocean would be the surprise headliner based on his past collaborations with Frank Ocean. Frank Ocean and Tyler the Creator were previously part of Odd Future, a rap collective.

As excited crowd goers had realized the surprise headliner was in fact Drake, his performance was met with boos. Arguably one of the biggest stars in the music game, the internet (and Tyler the Creator) was shocked that he got booed.

Drake was a good sport about it, making a tongue in cheek Instagram post following the debacle. He posted a photo of himself next to Taco, who was also previously part of Odd Future. Drake wrote, “Plot twist … just signed a 10 year residency at Camp Flog Gnaw sorry kids see you EVERY SINGLE YEAR till you are 30.” Like always, Drake can’t be bothered.

And the best part of this whole thing? It’s definitely the memes.

Olga is a senior at Clark University studying psychology and marketing. She's got a serious coffee addiction and a passion for writing.
She is a Junior and majoring in International Development and Social Change. PC: Rose Wine Photography