freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

DIY Watercolor Valentine’s Day Card

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

When it comes to Valentine’s day, the pressure and expectations to buy something thoughtful for your loved ones can get to the best of us. A nice way to show your feelings and let your loved ones know you care is to make a nice card.

If you are looking for a last minute idea for a Valentine’s Day card, this project is a fun way to make something memorable!

All you will need for this project is thick white paper, a white crayon, watercolor paints and a paintbrush!

Draw designs in white crayon on the cardstock and paint over them with the watercolors.

The paint won’t stick to your crayon designs!

I tested this project out and these are the results I got… 

Isabelle is a student at Clark University, who has declared as a Cultural Studies and Communications major and a minor in sociology. She is a yoga instructor at Clark, as well as the manager for the Clark Field Hockey team. She has a deep love for sea turtles, the free people Instagram account, and card making. When she isn’t procrastinating school work she can be found on the sidelines of Clark athletics events, or hanging out with friends and family. Isabelle is really excited to be a contributing member of the Her Campus team.