The Chosen One: The Perfect Hannukah Gift

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

No matter if you spell it Hanukkah, Chanukah, Hannukah, Channukah, Hanuka, Chanuka, Hannukkah, Channukah, or any other variation, we can all agree on one great gift.

The Chosen One has taken your traditional Cards Against Humanities and given it a Jewish twist.

“It seems like a game that my mom would go ‘you know this seems like a nice Hannukah gift,'” my one friend said.

The game follows the same rules as Cards Against Humanities–one person who decides the winner as all others place their best cards to the cue card–and is great for playing with friends and family.

With cards such as:

– Not worry about getting molested by a priest

– Jews-Clues

– Crippling Jewish Guilt

– Sukkah orgies

– Hebrew school hookups

– Shofar performance anxiety

And cue cards like:

– Every Jewish mother’s worst nightmare

– What Madoff and Weinstein have in common

– What we’re saving for marriage

– Make____ kosher again

– Who needs science when you have ____

– Nothing gets me in the mood like

You know this card game will be “funny-ish” (as the game calls itself and as some of the cards don’t fully work all the time – you can only do so much!) as well as some awkward moments.

And that’s not all: there’s free shipping on all orders made in the US! 10 percent of the profits also go to Jewish charities, and the box the cards come in can be converted into a tsedakah (charity) box!

For just $35, you know that you’ll get your moneys worth with the five star reviews on the company’s website.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.