Campus Cutie: EMS Star, Sam Sutton!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Sam Sutton! This cutie is a junior who you’ve most definitely seen being a boss and representing Clark EMS on campus. Read on to learn more about Sam!

Basics:

Name: Sam Sutton

Hometown: North Kingstown, RI

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Life:

Major: Psychology

Favorite thing about Clark: The size of the campus

How are you involved on campus? EMS (Director of Administration)

Favorite place to eat in Worcester: Annie’s

Campus posse: Anyone on EMS

Best place to meet people at Clark? The AC

Why did you choose Clark? I chose Clark because it’s one of the best schools in the country for psychology and because it gave me the most amount of money.

Best professor: Profesor Turnbull

Best Class: Abnormal Psychology

Worst Class: Physics

Favorite ways to spend a weekend in Worcester: Relaxing and watching Netflix with my friends and not going anywhere.

Miscellaneous:

Last song you listened to: Morning Light by The Dirty Heads

Guilty pleasure: I eat way too much sugar.

Salty or sweet? Sweet

Cats or Dogs? Dogs

Dream job: I want to be doctor and then when I’m old I want to join the pit band for my local theater when I have enough money to do so.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Med School

Biggest pet peeve: When people chew in my ear.

Favorite Charity: Wounded Warriors

Three words to describe yourself: Sarcastic, hard working, neurotic.

Favorites

Favorite song to dance to at a party: The Cotton Eye Joe

Favorite food: Steak

Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper

Favorite app: Spotify

Favorite restaurant: Applebees

The Nitty Gritty: 

How do you let someone know you’re interested in them? I don’t.

What do you look for in a significant other? They have to make me laugh and they should be a nerd.

Deal-breaker? If someone is blatantly rude.

Pick up line: Baby, are you less than 90 degrees? Because I think you’re acute.

Celebrity girl crush: Anna Kendrick

Celebrity man crush: Benedict Cumberbatch 

Thanks, Sam!

Samantha is currently a sophomore at Clark University, double majoring in English and French. In her free time she enjoys figure skating, spending time with family and friends, working out, and writing. She is ecstatic to have the wonderful opportunity to write for Her Campus and cannot wait to see what the future holds for Her Campus at Clark!
Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!