Trader Joe'S
Trader Joe'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Best Trader Joes Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

If you have not heard of Trader Joes, where have you been? I hopped on the bandwagon three years ago, and I am still going strong. Trader Joes has fairly reasonable prices, great products, and a friendly environment. Personally every visit I make to the store is pleasant and for the most part its due to the help of the workers. Below I have a list of 10 products I strongly recommend buying all under $7.

Belgian Butter Waffle Cookies

This is for all you butter lovers who enjoy a lightly sweetened crispy waffle. It can be eaten by itself, a cup of tea or put on top of your favorite ice cream sundae.

Sour Cream Spinach Dip

Paired with the Trader Joe’s kettle cooked chips, the savory combo will have you     wanting more. A little bit goes a long way, make sure to share and keep it refrigerated.

Rose Water Facial Toner

Made with natural ingredients, this toner can be used in the middle of the day or to set your makeup. It is light and makes your skin feel replenished after a goodnight’s rest or long day.

Dried Fruit: Soft and Juicy Mango

I had never tried dried fruit before this and I sincerely regret that decision. The title describes this tangy snack very well, soft and juicy. You won’t feel bad about finishing the whole bag the first day you purchase them because they are quite healthy.

Chocolate Covered Wafer Cookie

This wafer cookie resembles a kitkat bar but even better. The chocolate melts on your tongue as soon as bite into it. What is even better is that these bars are $.79 cents and you can find them near checkout. Pro-tip: if you freeze them, you are in for a treat.

A Dozen Macarons

When you open the package you will see a display of what could be seen as you are roaming the streets of Paris. The fun flavors range from coconut to salted caramel and many more.

Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage

Tangy, sweet, savory, juicy and affordable. You could make it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It already has its own unique flavor but feel free to top it off with some sriracha or ketchup!

Everything but the Bagel Seasoning

Put it on ANYTHING! Go get it, enough said.

Bamba Peanut Snacks

For the peanut butter fans, this is a snack for you. The sweet and salty puff melts into a thick peanut butter consistency which can be overwhelming.

Beef Chili with Beans

This small can provides a delicious 99% fat free meal. With minimal effort you will have a nutritious and great quality lunch or dinner.

Joy is a senior at Clark University majoring in Management on a data analytics and marketing track with a minor in Community Youth and Education Studies. She loves going on road trips and spending time with family and friends. She enjoys trying various cultural cuisines (Indian food is her favorite **Chicken saag with a side of naan please**) and has an obsession with going to Morocco.
Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.